Mukteshwar strain NLT 105.0 EID50.
MuktaVax vet vaccine is a live, freeze dried vaccine containing Newcastle Disease Virus Mukteshwar strain which is used to prevent Newcastle Disease. The embryonated specific-pathogen-free (SPF) eggs have been used in the production of vaccine.
For the active immunization of healthy chickens and other poultry birds against Newcastle Disease
Dosage and Administration:
Inject 0.5 ml/bird reconstituted vaccine subcutaneously in the lower part of the back of the neck or by intramuscular route into the breast or thigh muscle at 8-9 weeks old breeder and pullets. A booster dose should be repeated at age of 16 weeks.
The vaccine is generally well tolerated
• Vaccinate healthy chickens only.
• Do not Vaccinate before 8 weeks of age.
• Use sterile injection equipment.
• Use the entire vaccine when first opened.
• Opened vial should be used within 3 hours.
• Do not mix with other vaccines.
• Dispose all opened vaccine vials remaining after vaccination.
This vaccine is not recommended for the chicks that are clinically sick or under conditions of severe stress. Sick or weak chickens will not develop adequate immunity following vaccination.
Protect from light, store at +2 C to +8 C and do not freeze. Keep out of the reach of children.
MuktaVax Vet 500 doses: Each box contains 6 vials of 500 doses.